Sergey Gordienko is a Forbes-featured artist currently based in Miami, Florida.
His art manifesto being,
“Do What You Love”.
Sergey’s artwork is refreshing, colorful and unique. It is created to inspire people to do what they love and to find what they are passionate about in and start do it. Because life is too short to spend on something that one is not passionate about.
His life and artwork are dedicated to inspiring people to appreciate every moment of their lives, to feel free, to be not afraid and to lead a happier life by doing what you love.
- Art From the Heart – April 27th
- RAW Artist Miami – April 26th
- Untitled ART Miami – April 25th
- The North America Bitcoin Conference December 2018
- Art Decentralized Miami Art Week’18 at Nikki Beach December 2018
- Blockchain Shift Conference and Art Showcase. October 2018
- Miami Limited Edition Gallery summer exhibit. June – November 2018
- Paint with Mom at Nomad Tribe interactive and bonding art event. May 2018
- Centro Solo Art Exhibit. May 2018
- Red Dot Art Fair. December 2017